Monday, March 2, 2009

Future mall offerings

While walking through my local mall I came across a big bright white box in the middle of the mall. Upon closer inspection I saw that this was a tooth whitening booth. This booth seemed uncannily modern and I paused to consider whether this was only the beginning of instant medical treatments that would be commonly offered in the mall. While traditional mall services such as nail salons and hair stylist have existed for ages, I imagine as the technology become widely available we can begin to see a whole host of procedures being offered in consumer friendly locations such as malls.

Minor procedures like Botox clinics in malls are already on the rise and will probably become common place within a few years.  I wonder how long it would be before one can have their skin color changed at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment